Saddlers cottage is a perfect artists retreat. Nestled within sun dappled woodlands, it is a larger stone and mud-brick dwelling situated on a sheltered ridge 5 minutes walk from the river. The cottage can sleep 2 – 3 couples (up to 6 people).
The cottage is heated by a large open fireplace, it has a gas stove with large oven for cooking, a fridge-freezer and a large claw foot bath, with shower and flush toilet. Hot water is supplied by a solar-gas hot water system and 240v power by a small solar voltaic system. There is a wood fired BBQ, a small gas Weber can be provided on request during fire ban periods.
Saddlers has a small bedroom (with double bed), a sun room (with double bed) and a central living/kitchen area (with pull out futon couch double bed). There is also suitable camping around the cottage.
The cottage is supplied with:
- 4 double doonas, 4 blankets and 10 pillows.
- A sample of farm produce (e.g. eggs and herbs depending on season)
- All utensils (pots, pans, cups, glasses, plates, cutlery)
- Full size gas stove with oven & refrigerator- freezer
- Toaster, microwave oven and espresso coffee maker and plunger
- Gas BBQ on veranda
- Firewood (charges apply during winter months)
Linen can be supplied for $40 /double (or $5 per sheet or towel)